Roofing Estimates (no in-home meeting needed)
We will prepare a free roof report and send you our recommendations and product information by email.
We can take the measurements and estimate everything by satellite & laser.
Let Us Build Your Project
|Request a Free Estimate|
Why Choose Ampro as your Roofing Contractor?
Here at AMPRO Roofing, we know that you have many roofing contractors to choose from. To help you in your decision, we would like to share some advantages that we feel set AMPRO Roofing apart:
The team at Ampro Builders are among the most experienced and trusted names in the building industry. Each member has a minimum of 20 years of building and design experience. We are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction both during and after your installation.
Ampro Roofing has earned the respect and admiration of our roofing contractor customers by delivering the best quality, craftsmanship and overall customer satisfaction as a roofing contractor. We truly care about our customers.
All of our installers have been factory trained and certified by the high quality manufactures we utilize. We also conduct monthly safety meetings regarding OSHA requirements.
From shingles to tile to commercial flat roofing, AMPRO Roofing has the product lines and expertise to complete your job correctly, on time and within your budget. As a certified roofing contractors, we can offer you the widest selection of shingle products and styles from the largest manufacturers.
5. Warranty coverage.
We offer the industry’s best product warranties, including lifetime warranties on shingles and siding.
” Builder was easy to work with. Listened to my needs and offered suggestions.
Helpful with financing and made sure work was completed as I expected. “
– Carolyn H. in Seattle, WA
Having the right roofing contractor can make a big difference.
Points to consider when vetting roofing contractors:
- Does the roofing contractor have a permanent business address, phone number and tax ID. (not a UPS mailing address)
- How long have they been repairing and installing roofs?
- Can the roofing contractor provide proof of liability and worker’s compensation insurance. Many counties require proof be documented throughout the term of the project or receive fines or fees.
- Do they have a license to work as a roofing contractor in your community? (Ask to see written proof.)
- Do they have a great record with the Better Business Bureau as a roofing contractor?
- Are they willing to put all contract promises in writing? Insist on a detailed, written proposal that offers complete descriptions of the work and job specifications, including approximate start and completion dates and payment terms.
We look forward to meeting you, getting to know your needs and then exceed them!
King: (425) 533-0626 | Pierce & South King: (253) 590-4425 | Kitsap & Thurston: (360) 754-1806
Our factory trained roofing contractor technicians work hard to help with all of your roofing needs!
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, you can benefit from the knowledge, experience and customer satisfaction that are the cornerstones of AMPRO Roofing. Serving both residential and commercial markets we provide full roofing, gutter and siding services.
For a free estimate and to discuss your roofing contractor needs, Contact Us