The Harsh NorthWest Winter is Right Around the Corner!
Is Your Roof Ready?
With winter on the way, Tacoma, WA area is well known for the often harsh weather that roofs endure.
As a locally owned and operated roofing company, AMPRO knows what to look for to keep your family safe and warm this winter season.
Why Should I have my Roof Inspected?
The roof is one of the last things you might think about when it comes to making sure everything in your Tacoma, WA area home is ready for winter; however, it can be one of the most important.
The roof takes the full force of weather throughout the year from the sun, rain and snow to incliment circumstances like hail and falling debris.
Inspecting your roof to make sure it is solid can keep you from costly repairs in the mix of winter that would make a clear weather project easier and more affordable. Finding those potential problems can be a simple repair if corrected prior to hundreds of pounds of snow making it worse.
Your roof protects your home, family and valuables from the weather, making sure it is ready for the task makes sense; for your family and your wallet.
NOW IS THE TIME
AMPRO Roofing will perform a FREE, NO obligation roofing inspection* on the areas and points listed below:
Exterior Roof Inspection
1. Are there any severely blistered, curled or split shingles
2. Loose or missing shingles
3. Loose or exposed nails
4. Improperly seated nails that “popped up”
5. Broken or loose shingles at the ridge and hip lines
6. Signs of missing caulk used to seal flashing
7. Rusty or corroded metal flashing
8. Damaged or missing flashing
9. Sagging on the ridges
10. Broken seals on shingles
11. Excessive granule loss on shingles
12. Chimney cracks
13. Rubber boots at top of pipes (indicating dry rot)
14. Damaged gutters and downspouts
15. Fascia board that’s damaged or rotted
16. Siding above the roof
17. Gutters and eaves for proper shingle overhangs
18. Pipe Flashings
Interior Roof Inspection
18. Cracks on roof sheathing
19. Measure and calculate proper attic ventilation
20. Check for dynamic air flow
21. Sagging decking (between rafters)
22. Mold/ Mildew on wood
23. Outside light coming through
24. Attic intake vents for proper ventilation
25. Bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans for proper ventilation
26. Leaks around vents, chimneys and other holes to the outside
27. Proper Insulation volume and rating
28. Electrical Wiring that may be exposed or hazardous
29. Signs of Leaking
29. Is there anything missing that is nessesary for the foof system
30. Is there any specific protective issue common to storm damage
31. Based on condition – Provide Estimate on life expectancy of the roof
32. Determine and advise insurance coverage, limitations and conditions
Offering Repair and Replacement Roofing Services
Trust the Ampro Difference
We’ve seen so many contractors in the Puget Sound Region that have really hurt the reputation of our industry through shady tactics and poor workmanship.
These shady companies demand large, upfront deposits; then it may be weeks or months before you hear from them again… if ever!
For years Ampro has worked hard to make sure all of our business practices are upfront and honest… which is why we have been serving our community for over 30 years.
In Fact Ampro will never ask for payment until the job is complete and you are completely satisfied.
We don’t use high pressure sales people. All Inspections are performed by the Owner himself; who will provide you honest options and a fair quote for repairs or replacement. We will ALWAYS look to the repair options FIRST; rather that quoting a new roof. This is the method that keeps our customers referring our services to friends and family over the last 30+ years!